Imagine lying on your death bed in your last moments, the ghost of your dreams and potential come to you and say; we came to you because you had the ability to make us manifest, impact the world and create employment opportunities for thousands, but now you are dying with us. What would your response be? I think if potential could speak, many would have been in court many times.
What if you live your whole life, only to realise that you never lived, you never scratched the surface of your potential… you need to decide to live in full and die empty.
I want to try and help you move from small to big, from failure to success. Whenever you see success in another person that means that person has mastered the craft of his destiny. He/she has learned and proactively answered the question: what is your WHAT? And what is your WHY? If you can be able to describe explicitly what is it you want in life, and why you want it, then anything that tries to stop you will not be able to limit you.
Let me show you how to do that in six simple steps:
- Ask what is it you really want to achieve in your life. Write it clearly on a clean sheet, diary, and paste it where you can see it every day.
- When do you want to achieve it? Put a time frame to it. You must be specific.
- Determine exactly what you are willing to give in return for your dream.
- Decide on how and when you are going to start to build on it.
- Find few people that you will call “accountability circle” or what Napolion Hill calls, the Master mind group. The trick here is to choose people who can be able to push you to your limit and support you when you fail.
- Start NOW. Many dreams die in the womb because since they were conceived, they were never given birth to.
Look at yourself, and ask yourself: why do I want this thing that I want. Know that if you can master your why, you can endure almost any how. The world has a habit of making way for those who know where they are going.
For more: email: [email protected] or www.mafarafara.blogspot.com