Ballistol has 1 001 uses and that is just the beginning.
One of the most astonishing features of Ballistol is its versatility. There are other products on the market, but none have the same wide range of applications and capability as Ballistol. Ballistol can be used to lubricate, penetrate, clean, protect and preserve firearms, leather, knives, marine equipment, fishing gear, tools, locks, wood, metal, rubber and much more.
• Firearm cleaning lubricant: keeps firearm’s protected – lock, stock and barrel. Ballistol cleans and removes all types of bore fouling. Cleaning with Ballistol will save you time, minimise the need for brushing, and also form a protective film on your firearm. Due to its slight alkalinity, Ballistol neutralises and dissolves black powder and corrosive ammo residue. In addition, Ballistol will beautify gunstocks, and prevent them from drying out. As a lubricant, Ballistol will never gum up or harden. With Ballistol your entire firearm will stay lubricated and protected.
• Leather care: it will help save your hide. Leather that is frequently exposed to moisture or high humidity will become hard and brittle if not treated correctly. Ballistol will keep all smooth leather soft and will effectively protect leather against the effects of water, insects and mould. Use Ballistol on boots, shoes, gloves, holsters, slings, saddles, baseball gloves and other leather products.
• Wood care: beautifies and seals wood surfaces. Ballistol maintains, protects, preserves and rejuvenates unpainted wooden surfaces. It regenerates natural wood and brings out the wood grain and helps antique furniture and old, dry, dull wood regain its natural silky glow. Ballistol also protects wood against damage resulting from humidity and insects.
• Home and garden: your handyman in a can. Ballistol lubricates anything that squeaks or binds, including locks, hinges, sliding doors, windows, fans, moving parts in AC units, faucets, gardening tools and more.
• Metal care (knives, tools and hardware): the right tool for the job. Ballistol lubricates, penetrates, cleans, protects and preserves metal, plastic, rubber and wood. Ballistol is an outstanding penetrating oil, creeps into the finest cracks, and loosens nuts and bolts. It can also be used as a cutting or boring oil.
• Motor vehicles (marine, road and trail): the perfect oil, no matter where you are. Ballistol can be used in motor compartments, as well as on joints, link, wire pulls and around battery terminals. It also protects electrical contacts, beautifies faded gel coats and lubricates zippers, push buttons and winches. Ballistol is great for fishing rods, reels and tackle.
In addition, it lubricates autos, motorcycles, bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, ski and sports equipment. See Lekana Trading advertisment on page 8.