LIMPOPO – According to police spokesperson, Lt Col Moatshe Ngoepe, the 35-year-old suspect, who was arrested in Alexandra, Gauteng, appeared before the Nebo Magistrate Court on Monday, 21 May, on six cases of rape.
Ngoepe says the suspect has been linked to other serious crimes which were committed in Gauteng. The crimes were as follows:
– A business robbery in Sinoville (November 2014)
– A business burglary in Soshanguve (December 2017)
– A business burglary in Sunnyside (October 2012)
– A business burglary in Brooklyn (December 2015)
* A business robbery in Florida (July 2013)
“The suspect was denied bail and his cases were postponed to 15 June 2018 for formal bail application and for further police investigations to take place,” he concluded.